Bloatness and tiredness

I am a 34 years old lady from Malta. 4 years ago I had a really series car accident, I was driving back from my dentist and the pain killers he gave me in a split of a second I was out of my senses and bumped head on with a larve van. I was for 9 weeks in a coma at the intensive therapy unit and for 9 months in hospital. I had a head injury, broke my hips, I was operated with a plate in my left thigh and a coil in my right knee. Now I walk ok but it is hard to go up and down stairs etc without holding to railings. But the most thing which I am still depressed with is the bloatness. Before I was 56 kilos and now I am 80! I had to remove even the rings from my fingers since my fingers are bloated a lot. And even I am suffering from tiredness. My husband complain that at around 10pm daily I will go to sleep. So about the bloatness it will not be fat, so what will it be water or gas? And do you suggest anything which will help me remove it? Thanks a lot beforehand and very best regards, Anna.

This forum is restricted to discussion of side effects of antiretroviral therapy.

re viramune
Atripula and Lasix/Furosemide