Gut Concerns Confirmed

Thank you for your reply Dr. Henry! I was forced due to the gut discomfort I was suffering about 2 months ago to start HAART treatment as you recommended in your reply. My HIV specialist has started me on Sustiva (like you recommended) and Kivexa. The response thus far has been incredible. I can sleep, the gut concerns have almost entirely disappeared and I've had virtually no other concerns. Just being able to sleep and regain my appitite and strength has been amazing! My CD4 jumped from the 200's to almost 600 in the first month and my viral load feel to almost undetectable. Thank you for great advice. It's reassuring to know that the doctors here are treating HIV/AIDS in a similar manner to how you experts recommend.

Thanks again for responding and thank you for your efforts in our shared fight!

Thanks for the nice feedback and for sharing your exciting good response to therapy. KH

viramune
ATRIPILA