Is this normal

I just started taking truvada and sustiva is it normal to feel this way. I an in a haze like with headaches at nights 30 min after i take sustiva i am knockout like drunk and weak. in the morning when i wake i am still a bit dazed and a numbness in my face. Will this pass? thank you.

It is fairly common to experience a range of central nervous system side effects during the first weeks on efavirenz (often worse if taken with a fat containing meal/snack which can increase blood levels). Those symptoms often persist the following morning for a while. For most patients those side effects fade after the first 2-4 weeks but remain annoying in perhaps 5-10% of patients beyond that in my experience. KH

would like to know
Lipodisslove