|would like to know
Jun 19, 2007
is it true that coconut oil can help lower viral load if taken on a daily basis
| Response from Dr. Henry
I have seen no published clinical data supporting the use of coconut oil for use in HIV infection. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.