Neuro Effects - Fat changes
Jun 19, 2007
Could you please tell me whether the Truvada and Reyataz combo is a good one for somebody with considerable fat redistribution problems. Also, do these drugs have any known neuro - mental side effects.
Thanks very much for this service.
Response from Dr. Henry
Truvad + ritonavir /atazanavir has generally compared favorably with other combinations for effect on body fat. Central nervous side effects with that regimen have generally been minimal. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Have Vaginal Irritation And Blisters
- What Causes Vaginal Hemorrhaging And Shaking?
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- Arizona Laws Regarding Partner Notification Of HIV And AIDS
- Can Other Blood Work Tell You If You Have Hiv?
- Does Autoimmune Disease Delay Seroconversion?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.