Reply to your April 11 solicitation for feedback

I am responding to your April 11, 2007 reply to the subscriber who asked about a possible connection between PIs and "Peyronies Syndrome". Unfortunately (because of first hand experience), I have a great deal of information/research to share with your questioner. (Have seen the top uro's in the country from coast to coast). It's too much to post to a general forum, but, if you want, you can give my email address to your questioner, and if he wants to email me, I'll share with him what I've learned and point him to the more productive help resources and how to avoid the proliferation of scam cures.

IF you have any references for medical journals on the subject that would be very helpful to post. Unless you post your email we don't have a mechanism in the forum to connect readers. KH

steven Johnson syndrome
Comments - Massachusetts Department of Public Health