Jun 15, 2007
what are the nursing and medical management of steven johnson syndrome
Response from Dr. Henry
The range of symptoms with Stevens- Johnson syndrome can be very broad but in the worst cases the problems can resemble those with severe burns with skin sloughing, mucous surface irritation/sloughing, lung involvement, and problems with fluid and electrolyte balance. Often an eye specialist, skin specialist, or a burn specialist may need to be involved. Sometimes intravenous hydrations and corticosteroids are used. KH
steven Johnson syndrome
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- Can Anabolic Steroid Affect Hiv Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.