experience of falling before sleep

Since I've started taking HIV meds (Combivir, Viramune), I've noticed that I have a sensation like I'm falling when I'm going to sleep. This has happened to me before, but it is much more frequent now. Could this be related to medication, is it stress, or what could cause this?

Thanks..

It is possible that the Combivir or Viramune could be contributing to that sensation. Both penetrate into the central nervous system (which is good from the HIV perspective). How long have you been on those meds. Sometimes sensations like you describe diminish with time if they are drug related. Other medications and medical conditions could be playing a role too so you need to bring up with your doc. KH

CONFUSED ABOUT HIV MEDICATIONS
lifestyle changes?