leasions On the face

I have someone very important to me that i think is into a heavy drug, because on her face she has these lesions that she says are itchy and, why i thnk that is is drug related because her partner has the same lesions on him, i want to find out what type of drug could do this because i want to help her. Please help me.

This forum is for the discussion of side effects of HIV treatment in the setting of HIV/AIDS. Numerous medication and HIV-related conditions can cause or aggravate skin conditions. Details about the skin lesion, the HIV status, and which antiretroviral medications are eing taken are crucial to be able to comment on possible causes of the skin lesions.

Sustiva/Truvada neuropathy?
viracept replacement