|herbal meds with hiv meds
Jun 3, 2007
| Response from Dr. Henry
Grape seen extract can interact with some blood thinning medications but I haven't seen anything published regarding interaction with your HIV medications. I have had some patients taking regimens similar to your and grape seen extract without any noticeable problems. I am not familiar with blood pure blf. IF any reader is aware of any concerns with those products please post here . KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- White Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- White Tongue Worried It Could Be Ars
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.