|herbal meds with hiv meds
Jun 3, 2007
Response from Dr. Henry
Grape seen extract can interact with some blood thinning medications but I haven't seen anything published regarding interaction with your HIV medications. I have had some patients taking regimens similar to your and grape seen extract without any noticeable problems. I am not familiar with blood pure blf. IF any reader is aware of any concerns with those products please post here . KH
Cialis and ART
Severe PN - Pain management
- How Many Types Of Hiv Are There?
- How Can Hiv Affect The Red Blood Cell?
- Can You Get Hiv If A Nurse Does Not Use Gloves When She Takes Your Blood?
- Can Aids Symptoms Show Up After 10 Years?
- Can A Blood Test To Check Your Iron Detect Hiv?
- What Astrological Signs Contract The Aids Virus Most?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.