CANCER?

My friends mother recently got diagnosed with CMV a year ago. She was 180 pounds, and now is down to 90. I was talking to her yesterday and she gtes pain when she eats.. has no appatire.. and is very tired.. her hair is very thin and falling out, and her skim looks a mess. None of the doctors seem to know whats going on. She went to an expert in Stroudsburg,PA. She had to go for tests to see if its cancer.. what do you think? I'm thinking maybe stomach cancer. Question number 2. This past year ive been going through many sicknesses and weird things popping up. I was diagnosed with a nickel alergy and on my stomach it gets real bad, the specialist gave me a cream however it is back and is now all over my body except my face... please help me.. and my glads and lymph nodes are ALWAYS swollen.. please help

thank you so much!

- Laura

This forum is exclusively for discussion of side effects of HIV therapy. What is your HIV status and which HIV drugs are you currently taking?

Cialis & ART
Red Skin