RE: "Gut" issues

Thanks for your response! Today is day five of my treatment, and I'm tolerating it quite well! I have "loose stool" (wouldn't call it diarrhea), which since it is so minor I'm hopeful it will go away as my body adjusts (first 2-3 week?).

I actually purchased a "multi-enzyme supplement" just a few days before I asked my first question, which contains several digestive enzymes and acidopholus.

On day two of my treatment I noticed that the gas and BMs lost their foul oder. That seems very quick for the new meds to have played a role so it is more likely the enzyme supplement?

Thanks again for your responses!

thank you for providing the follow-up -good to hear things are "going" better for you! KH

Facial Flushing
Cialis & ART