Sustiva Withdrawal

About one week ago I stopped taking Atripla because of insomnia and anxiety. I've switched to Reyataz and Truvada. I'm having a constant headache and stiff neck. Could this be a withdrawal effect of the Sustiva component of Atripla? I read somewhere and also my doctor told me that Sustiva takes a while to leave the system.

It can take several weeks for efavirenz to clear from the body. When Reyataz is used with Truvada it is generally recommended to use 100 mg ritonavir as well (ritonavir boosting) since there can be a negative drug interaction between the tenofovir in Truvada and atazanavir. KH

breast enlargement
switching