PMMA for lipo

Hi, I herd on this dr. in Brazil who's doing treatments with pmma but not only for face but for the buttocks, leggs, hips .. and I sam pictures as well, amazing. my question is , what if i will do this treatment for my buttocks leggs and hips and say one day i will have to get some meds by injections , will it still be possible to get the meds injected for the same area i did the treatment ?

I have not seen any published data regarding long term outcomes of PMMA injections for the treatment of HIV-treatment associated lipoatrophy. Often the volume of injections would be fairly large for areas like the buttocks and legs as opposed to the face so trying to prevent fat loss by early switching off offending drugs often is a preferred strategy if alternative drugs (choices other than AZT or D4T) are available. If any reader is aware of a good reference published in a peer review scientific journal please post.KH

Depression / Hair loss
Atripla & Thyroid