Atripla & Sun sensitivity?

Dr.'s, I tested poz last month and really want you to know how helpful these forums are.

I started Atripla last month and feel that it has made me more sensitive to sunlight. I never burn, but the first time I went to a pool this year (with 35 sunblock on), I broke out into a rash and unusual sunburn that went away after a few days. So does Atripla make you more sensitive to sunlight? Not sure if it matters, but when I tested poz, my viral load was 75000. After 1 month on Atripla, it is down to 315. Seems encouraging to me.

Are you taking any other meds that are known to increase sensitivity to sunlight (such as sulfa or tetracycline antibiotics)? I have had some patients report increased sensitivity to UV light on a variety of HIV regimens but I have noticed any particular drug as the usual key factor.KH

The Grape Cure
re Grape cure/sustiva