Fatigue/Cocktail Change

Last month, my doctor changed my cocktail from Crixivan/Truvada to Reyataz/Epzicom due to some dry skin patches I was experiencing with the Crixivan.

Normally, I'm a very high energy type person, however, I have been experiencing alot of fatigue lately.

Do you feel the fatigure has been brought on by the change in medications and eventually my body will adjust? Or should I consider a new regime?

In my experience it would be unusual for the fatigue you describe to be due to the change in medications (though it is still possible). If your HIV is under good control after the change then looking for other possible explanations (such as anemia, low hormone levels, et cetera) and waiting 1-2 months longer would often be a reasonable approach. KH

Efavirenz pychotic side effects
Stocrin and sleepiness