Tingly/Burning sensation-Feet, legs, hands

Tingly/pin prick/burning feeling experienced when body temperature seems to rise. It usually starts w/my feet then moves up my legs and sometimes on my hands near my wrist area. I am on Zerit, Epivir, and Fortovase. Are these symptoms possibly related to neuropathy?

Those symptoms are suspicious for drug (D4T) related neuropathy though HIV and other conditions can mimic that. I would make sure that your doc is following those symptoms closely. Some people have reported anecdotal success using Ca (500 mg BID), Mg (250 BID), and high doses of vit B1, B2, and sometime B12 to minimize the symptoms. There are also some other drugs that can help but a thorough review of your HIV status and options with you doc is also in order. KH

Ringing in the Ears
Is this the side effect Flush?