HGH for lipoatrophy

HI, I think I am at the worst situation I can be regarding the lipo, both accumulation fat and lost of fat and mucsle in legs and butt.. Im so frustrated, feel like got nothing else to loose, so i know some pepole took this hgh which helped them to gain some fat or at least get back some of the mucsle , don't tel me to do weight training , did that and nothing helped but i feel like if i'll take this hgh along with weight training it will give my mucsle some boost and i'll get a bit volume for the leggs plus o heard it helps body with the fat accumulation as well. Also I have tooth problems , my dr say its cause of bone density and with hgh bone density is getting improved, what is the currect recomadation regardignt the hgh? like serostim?i know its pretty expensive , i thought trying get it as a donor... what about the hgh that comes as food supplements? i cam afford it ... in their web site it says it has same effect as the injections only it takes more time...

Hope to hear some good news from you !!!

Human growth hormone may help lose fat from abdomen or neck but does not increase fat elsewhere. It is expensive, can induce diabetes and bone pain, and the effects fade when stopped. Changing HIV regimens to a more fat friendly regimen is often crucial. Uridine supplements are being studied for patients with fat loss on D4T or AZT. Diet, exercise, hormone replacement if deficient can help some patients. Many of the newer HIV drugs and drugs in the pipeline appear to have less fat effects so I expect the future to be better regarding avoiding the development of fat problems. For patients with established fat problems the situation is frustrating as you well express. I have had numerous patients get plastic surgery for fat loss in the fact which has helped them cosmetically/psychologically (expensive-often $5000 US dollars). KH

New Regimen Side Effects
Facial flushing Part 2