|Followup to HIV+ (immuno compromised) and Yellow Fever
May 2, 2007
Thanks for your May 2 answer to my question. The logical followup question is what if a person has a CD4+ cell count between 100-150 and is in overall good health. Is there a problem being around an individual who recently got a yellow fever shot. My sister has left for Africa but i still need this information for future referece. Thanks for all the info!
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally should be OK for an HIV + person with CD4 count < 200 to be around a person who was vaccinated for yellow fever. KH
Nausea and New Drug Combination
hiv and diabetes
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
- Std That Causes Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Stomach
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.