Which sleep aid to use?

I started Atripla over three months ago, and my sleep progressively got worse as time went on. I tried trazodone, ambien, lunesta, xanax, and klonopin. I also suffer from anxiety issues, so it got to the point where I switched to Reyataz/Norvir/Truvuda. Went back on Trazodone, but had a very bad drug interaction with the Norvir, so for the moment, taking that out of my regimen. Now trying Seroquel, and it's working O.K., but the fatigue side effects of that are pretty rough. What I'm curious about now is what is a safe sleep aid to take with a PI? I've read in numerous places that certain drugs are not good to take with them because they can amplify the effect (namely ambien and xanax). Any recommendations? Not sure what to try next. Thank you!

I would consider seeing a sleep specialist to have a comprehensive evaluation of your sleep disorder. I have had reasonably good success with patients taking Bendryl + 3 mg melatonin +/- 10-20 mg amitryptiline. Low doses of lorazepam sometimes can be added on an as needed basis. KH

High Cholesterol and Triglycerides
Nausea and New Drug Combination