My right leg is in pain

I have been positive for over 9 years and I just recently started meds and been on them for over 4 months. I am on Truvada, lexiva, norvir. But recently my right leg is hurtin me I have alot of pain. I can hardly walk mostly at my upper thigh then it shoots down to the rest. Do you think this is because of my medications?

Pain localized as you describe would generally not be due directly to the HIV medications. Some forms of immune reconstitution or flare-ups of spinal cord inflammation can be due to effective treatment or HIV itself. Often there can be a mechanical problem in the spinal cord area (a pinched nerve from a bulging disc for example). I would advise seeing your HIV specialist and/or a neurologist for a thorough examination. KH

Can a tripla cause High blood pressure
Facial flushing