smoking

I know that smoking in general is bad for anyone much less someone who is hiv positive. what about smoking cigars? since you dont inhale into the lungs, although not safe- would this type of activity still be considered dangerous for a hiv pos?

Smoking cigars still carries a hazard for increased rates of a range of cancers and cardiovascular disease. I am not sure the word to use would be dangerous but smoking is not encouraged for HIV+ or HIV- persons and than includes cigars, pipes, and even chewing tobacco (local risk for cancer). KH

Immune compromised and Yellow Fever
early conversion frm HIV to AIDS