May 2, 2007
I know that smoking in general is bad for anyone much less someone who is hiv positive. what about smoking cigars? since you dont inhale into the lungs, although not safe- would this type of activity still be considered dangerous for a hiv pos?
Response from Dr. Henry
Smoking cigars still carries a hazard for increased rates of a range of cancers and cardiovascular disease. I am not sure the word to use would be dangerous but smoking is not encouraged for HIV+ or HIV- persons and than includes cigars, pipes, and even chewing tobacco (local risk for cancer). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.