Ringing in the Ears
Feb 28, 2000
Been HIV POZ for 18 months and have this constant ringing in my ears since last January. It's most noticeable at night. Do you know what in HIV causes this? Not on any meds at the moment.
Response from Dr. Henry
Buzzing/ringing in the ears (sometimes called tinnitus) would be an unusual manifestation of HIV but is fairly common in the general population. I would suggest an evaluation by a good primary care doc or ENT specialist. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Rash?
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.