|Thank you Doctors : )
Apr 25, 2007
Drs., I'm HIV+, healthy and receiving effective & appropriate treatment. I just wanted to write and thank all of you as I've benefited a LOT from your thoughful answers to questions posed by others. All the time, energy and compassion you invest here and in your work makes such a difference for me and others like me. I can only hope all the good you do for others finds its way back to you and those you love. Regards, admiration and gratitiude to you all, - A Greatful Reader
Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for the nice feedback. KH
- When Can Gonorrhea Be Deadly?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Lip?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.