Apr 16, 2007
can i take wulong tea with ARVs
| Response from Dr. Henry
Generally it should be OK to take wulong tea (chinese tea with black and green components-often used for anti oxidants) with HIV medications. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Does Bactrim Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.