T-cells

My T cells had been increasing for the past ten years and reached a high of 580 last October. This month later they dropped to 350 which is the lowest since my seroconversion 10 years ago. My viral lad is still non detectable.

My energy level has been declining.

I have been on combivir and viramune for several years.

Should I be concerned?

Such a rapid drop is of concern but can be seen due to lab or biologic variation . It would be fairly unusual for a person doing well after years on a regimen that is working to suddenly and consistently experience a very large drop in CD4 count. Would repeat in the near future and also check the values of CD4% and total white blood cell count to look for other trends. KH

Therapy combo
testosterone gel 100mg