Apr 11, 2007
I've been having a heck of the time w/Diarrhea which my doc said was diet related. However I tend to disagree as it seems whatever I eat, I still have it or at least gut gurglings! Any suggestion as how to combat this? It is having a major interference on my life.
Response from Dr. Henry
What is your HIV status and which HIV medications are you taking.?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like On Men?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Virus Life Cycle Of Hpv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.