Re What would you do - feedback

Dr Conway, I asked you a question regarding whether I should retest following a 6 month negative result but persistent unexplained erythematous candidiasis. Your answer encouraged me to try an alternative anti-fungal to see if this would help clear it up, but this only partially cleared it in a similar way to the orginal medication and it is now slowly on the way back on my palate.

I have only one question please - does this change your previous statement that I do not require any further HIV testing?

Response from Dr. Conway

Not in any way. I would probably speak to your doctor about making sure that candidiasis is the right diagnosis. If so, I would recommend a longer course of the antifungal, perhaps even at a higher dose, to see if it does the trick.

western blot taken 11 months
Swollen lymph nodes