Nausea, Diahrea, Pains

I am currently on Viramune and Truvada for HIV (for 18 months). I also take 60mg Cymbalta, 800 Asyclovir, and 30mg of Niphedipine. The last thre emonths I have had digestive track problems. Parasites that have been treated and haven't shown back up on labs. But since, acid reflux, nausea, diahrea, and sharp pains in my belly. Are these HIV related or side effects from my HIV medications?

Viramune is usually well tolerated unless there are liver related problems. The tenofovir in Truvada sometimes can cause ongoing stomach complaints and diarrhea. I would say that the overall GI profile for Viramune + Truvada is pretty good. If you were doing well on it for 6+ months and then developed those problems it would seem that some other condition is more likely causing the stomach problems. If you are doing well with your HIV treatment (high CD4 count and suppressed virus) then it generally is unusual to have HIV related problems causing those stomach problems as well. Cymbalta can cause a wide range of stomach symptoms. H pylori infection and many other conditions need to be considered as well. KH

Neuropathy in feet, reversable ? relief ?
What am I to do?