|PANCREAS AND LIVER
Apr 4, 2007
ARE THERE ANY DIETS THAT CAN HELP WITH THE PANCREAS AND LIVER FUNCTIONS?
| Response from Dr. Henry
There are special diets and supplements that can be beneficial for persons with significant liver or pancreatic impairment. The dietary recommendations would be tailored to the specific problem experienced by the patient and would take into account the HIV situation and which HIV drugs the patient is taking and took in the past. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have HIV
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.