|PANCREAS AND LIVER
Apr 4, 2007
ARE THERE ANY DIETS THAT CAN HELP WITH THE PANCREAS AND LIVER FUNCTIONS?
| Response from Dr. Henry
There are special diets and supplements that can be beneficial for persons with significant liver or pancreatic impairment. The dietary recommendations would be tailored to the specific problem experienced by the patient and would take into account the HIV situation and which HIV drugs the patient is taking and took in the past. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Elevated Creatinine A Hepatitis Symptom?
- Symptoms Of Aids Related Complex
- Hiv Early Symptoms And Acute Bronchitis
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Hepatitis C Feet Pain Swelling
- Can You Contract Hpv Virus From Having Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.