|PANCREAS AND LIVER
Apr 4, 2007
ARE THERE ANY DIETS THAT CAN HELP WITH THE PANCREAS AND LIVER FUNCTIONS?
Response from Dr. Henry
There are special diets and supplements that can be beneficial for persons with significant liver or pancreatic impairment. The dietary recommendations would be tailored to the specific problem experienced by the patient and would take into account the HIV situation and which HIV drugs the patient is taking and took in the past. KH
TOTAL FREZZING SENSATION
Why is follicitis so hard to diagnois?
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- Do They Test For Hiv In Routine Blood Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.