Mistake in taking my meds

I am since 5 years hiv+. Since 3 years I am on meds (Truvada and Sustiva) and doing fine, no side-effects. My viral load is undetectable and my cd4 varies between 530 and 730. I am absolutly adherent taking my meds. But last week somehow it happened that I forgot that I had taken my meds already and I took it again within may be half an hour. I only remembered after swalloing my meds that I had taken it already. Actually I did not feel anything bad but I am wondering if it will harm me or the effectivity of the meds in the future. Thanks a lot for your answer. Best regards, Dieter

Taking an extra dose of your HIV medications as you describe generally would not result in any serious short of long term issues other than perhaps increased short term Sustiva side effects. KH

Side effects!!!
Zetia please...