Apr 3, 2007
Where can I get this drug and how muth will it cost?
Response from Dr. Henry
Combivir (AZT + 3TC) is available with a doctor's prescription at many pharmacies in resource wealthy countries (in US can cost $600/month) and on a limited basis in many other resource poor regions (often as a low cost generic in those settings-15-30 dollars/month). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Statistics Of Gonorrhea
- Vaginal Discharge Viral Infection Complications
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.