hiv test taken almost 11 months

Hi Dr Brian, I have took alot of HIV tests since I was raped. All my tests have showed negative and STDs are negative also. I was formerly a blood donor and had to stop because of the rape . My last test was March 21 and the ELISA was negative. Can I stop testing for that exposure? It was last summer, May 06.

Response from Dr. Conway

You can absolutely stop testing. Unless you have had a more recent possible exposure to HIV, you are not infected with this virus. The standard is that you are not infected if your test were negative 3-6 months after the exposure, and you are well past this period.

lung problems
should I keep testing?