I have been on Atripla for a month

I've been on Atripla for a month now. Between the first and second week I experienced some side affects (or it could have been a cold) - fever, body aches, no appetite and nausea. After that - I felt much better (besides having trouble falling asleep). However, about a week ago I started to feel nauseas. It starts as soon as I wake up and continues till around 5/6 in the evening. Its made it hard to eat and when I am able to eat, I find it hard to hold it down. I try to take Atripla around 10pm allowing myself to take it on an empty stomach. My last meal for the day seems to be the only meal I can tolerate and hold down. I am also taking Bactrim DS, Zoloft 100mg and on occasion 5mg of Ambien to fall asleep. Do you think that this will pass or should I get it checked out? My PCP is of no help and my HIV specialist does not return till April. I appreciate your opinion!

You could well be having protracted effects from the efavirenz in Atripla. An anti-nausea medication may be useful or you could see what happens if you take the Atripla in the AM. If the nausea persists and is impacting your quality of life then consideration of switch to an alternative drug may merit discussion.

L-Cartinine, Guarana,Chromium
worried gal again