L-Cartinine, Guarana,Chromium

I have been HIV positve for 22 yrs as a male 47 yr.old retired police officer I maintain a body wieght at 239lbs 6-3 hieght arms 19" 38"waist 27" thighs calves 18" I've powerlift since College/presently also and work out 5-6 times aweek Protien intake is 230 grams a day with proper hydration H20 and bicycle where i can rather than use the truck, walking on roads in South Eastern US can be dangerous so i treadmill for areobics,I'm certainly no slouch.. this past 3 years has been the longest duration on Reyataz,Viread,Norvir plus androgel, Last 2 years ago I attended a twentyfout week study for Serono HGH and did recieve the drug for HARS, to get the best benfit of that study,now without the HGH since the study has concluded would the fat loss supplements i mentioned above in the Title be of any benifit? i have always lived by the attage "Expect nothing and you won't be dissapointed" It would a minor investment less than $10.00 amonth from the same onlone site i recieve my Whey powders from.

HIV Fightin' Machine

I have seen no convincing evidence that use of L-Cartinine, Guarana, and Chromium will have any significant effect on your level of fat in the setting of HIV treatment. Those supplements could have an effect but they have not been well studies. I would be dubious that those supplements could be effective at maintaining fat distribution you experienced on human growth hormone but would like to see a good study to properly evaluate the issue. KH

Atripla Side Effects
I have been on Atripla for a month