Androgel armpit bumps

Due to recent loss of muscle mass, my physician has started me on Androgel. I recently noticed a small pink bump in my armpit. The bump is uncomfortable but not painful. Is this a co-incidence or could the bump be a result of the increased testosterone?

Increased testosterone levels can aggravate/induce acne or some other skin conditions (like boils) in some patients. Skin lesions in the armpit area are fairly common and can be due to a wide range of conditions so linkage to the androgel can be tough to proof. The vast majority of patients on testosterone replacement don't develop that problem but some will have an increase in skin oil/acne and other similar conditions. KH

Reply to diarrhea in am
Very Slow T-Cell Climb?