Jaundice

Hi, I started treatment jus a little over a week ago. My meds are: Reyataz, truvada and norvivir once a day. On the 6th day of tratment I noticed that I turned slightly yellow. Other than that I don't really have any other side effects. I'm just concerned about liver toxicity. Is any of this meds in particular or this combination linked to liver toxicity?. Should I try stopping any of them in particular or make a swhitch?, should I even be worried at all?. Thank you.

That is fast for jaundice due to the atazanavir but it could happen. Maybe 5% of persons develop a Gilbert syndrome like condition with high levels of indirect bilirubin. I would contact your HIV specialist to check your overall liver status and decide whether it is prudent to continue the atazanavir. Generally the increase in biirubin is not accompanied by any signs of liver damage. KH

hgh for fat
SKIN SPOTS THAT SCALE