|saftey of excersise and lactic acid
Mar 23, 2007
I have been weight training for the last year, however I was just put on epizcom and reyataz, should i be concern and should i not weight train at all?
Response from Dr. Henry
I have scores of patients on that regimen many of whom exercise regularly with no problem. Should be OK simply use common sense and alert your HIV doc if you notice unusual problems or symptoms. KH
Foamy, darker and odorous urine
- Risks Of Contracting AIDS From Erotic Massage
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Tattoo?
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.