Lots of pain

I have been on atripla for about five months. I started having pain in my joints, feet and muscles after starting atripla can it be from the drug.

Pain in the locations you are experiencing would rarely be due directly to the components of Atripla. A thorough physicial and lab examination is recommended to further evaluate. A range of rheumatologic conditions can be seen in HIV+ persons as can many other problems that could be unrelated to HIV infection or Atripla. When I am puzzled I often refer to a rheumatologist for consultation as to possibly causes of pain in muscles/joints. KH

hair loss & fatigue
Foamy, darker and odorous urine