Serostim, pregnency and more.answer to your reply!

Thanks for your quick reply... but I read about other patients that took the serostim and along with weight traning they have managed to get back volume for te leggs... What DOES the serostim help for ? and if this is not the answer then what is? If there are no fat cells at this area of leggs so how can we gan fat back to this area? is this a dead end and that's it??? is this they way I have to leave the rest of my life??? Also - I want to know about lipo and pregnancy, once i'll get pregnent, is there any possibility i will get a bit my dimintions back to normal or am i going to look like a joke with a huge belly and still skinny leggs?

I am not aware of data demonstrating recovery of fat in arms/legs from use of Serostim. I have had several patients with significant lipodystrophy become pregnant who did well with the pregnancy overall but I haven't observed clear improvement in the degree of their fat loss. If any reader has any personal experience on this matter or a reference they would like to cite please post for us! KHKH

HIV & MS
wellbutrin