|neuropathy and muscle loss
Mar 14, 2007
I want to know whether neuropathy can cause muscle loss
Response from Dr. Henry
In some types of neuropathy ( when nerve damage is significant) muscle loss (atrophy) can be seen. KH
Leg, Knee, Foot and Back Pain
Why so tired??
- What Do Herpes Looks Like On Your Lips?
- What Does It Mean To Have Herpes Antibodies?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.