neuropathy and muscle loss
Mar 14, 2007
I want to know whether neuropathy can cause muscle loss
Response from Dr. Henry
In some types of neuropathy ( when nerve damage is significant) muscle loss (atrophy) can be seen. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
- Can Hiv Enter Body Through Nails And Nail Bed?
- Does Cbc Give A Hint Of Hep C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.