Atripla+Viramune

I just started with this convination after 3 years and 7 months of treatment interruption. I start noticing some weakness in the mornings and I try to eat so I get some energy, but my stomach as soon as I have some te, pastry, etc, stated feel blowed. Is this normal, would it go away after the first two weeks? I just take the medicine now in the evening before bed and is just next morning when I eat that I start feeling this way.

The use of both Atripla (containing efavirenz) and Viramune at the same time is generally not recommended (two NNRTI at same time has not been studied and would seem to offer little added benefit at the risk for added toxicity). Many patients starting Atripla will have bloating during the first 2-4 weeks of treatment which often will diminish noticeably after that initial time period. KH

aptivus side effects
lipoatrophy detection