@nd Question/ Acting drunk

I was arrested for DWI one night and I was not drinking. I had taken my Sustiva and had to go to the store. The police said I was acting drunk. Have you ever heard of this before and why don't I remember acting this way? Could this be a side affect?

Sustiva (Stocrine) can induce an alterred mental state rarely mimicking intoxication. That adverse event is most often seen in the first 2-4 weeks of treatment. Levels of efavirenz (Sustiva) can be increased if taken with high fat foods that could result in increased central nervous system side effects. KH

Enlarged Parotids
side effect