hysterectomy causing diarrhea?
Mar 7, 2007
Five weeks ago I had a radical vaginal hysterectomy. I got along very well until last week, when extreme heartburn, diarrhea and dehydration occurred bad enough to send me to ER. Could the diarrhea be linked to the hysterectomy?
Response from Dr. Henry
This Body forum is exclusively for discussion of side effects of antiretroviral therapy (HIV treatment).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlorine Cause A Vaginal Discharge?
- Can Flagyl Cure Chlamydia?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.