|Enlarged Parotid Glads
Mar 3, 2007
Treatment options for known HIV enlarged parotid glads,and results.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Treatment of enlarged parotid glands depends on what is the underying condition. For patients with polycystic parotid glands and no other identified pathology low dose radiation can sometimes provide cosmetic benefit (often needs to be repeated after several years). I am not seeing enlarged parotid glands as often as I used to in the pre-HAART era for some unknown reason. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.