how to reduce my hip and but

i am 23 years old boy. my only proble is my heigt is 5.5ft, my weight is 65kgs but my hip is too much and also my butt.so i want reduce my hip and butt plese tell me how to reduce? and give me some exercise tips.

Those are challenging problems in the general population and particularly so in HIV+ persons on treatment since HIV infection and some antiretroviral drugs can cause fat distribution abnormalties. What is your HIV status and which HIV drugs are you taking (this forum is limited to discussion of side effects of HIV treatment). KH

weird symptoms
Enlarged Parotid Glads