Mar 3, 2007
what is the purpose of sulfameth/trimeth
| Response from Dr. Henry
In the setting of HIV infection sulfameth/trimeth is often used to prevent infections like Pneumocystis, some bacterial infections, and toxoplasmosis. It also can be used to treat a wide range of common bacterial infections. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Urine?
- Is Stringy Vaginal Discharge A Side Effect From Provera?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.