can do liver transplant for HIV patient

Hi, My dad got HIV postive and HCV as well. his genotype is 1a. He's been infected for nearly 5 years and now he lost weight alot.HCV injection is too strong and he cann't be stand for it when he take injection. So could you please answer me if it is possible to do liver transplant.

HIV+ patients have successfully received liver transplants. There is a long waiting list for liver transplants even in the general population. Hepatitis C can be treated in HIV+ persons though the response rates in genotype 1a are lower than for most other genotypes. Optimizing HIV status with antiretroviral therapy and other health interventions are usually a prerequisite to be considered a candidate for transplantation. KH

help me please!
Effect of efavirenz on lansoprazole