Theraflu and HIV meds
Mar 3, 2007
Response from Dr. Henry
There generally would be no problem taking recommended doses of Theraflu with your HIV regimen. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Foods Can't Hiv Positive People Eat?
- Can You Still Have Children If You're Hiv Positive?
- Can You Tell How Long Someone Has Been Hiv Positive?
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- What Medicine Is Used To Cure Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.