|Theraflu and HIV meds
Mar 3, 2007
| Response from Dr. Henry
There generally would be no problem taking recommended doses of Theraflu with your HIV regimen. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Accurate Is An Hiv Antibody Test?
- Worldwide, The Main Route Of Hiv Infection Is Through
- Percentage Rate Of Catching Hiv Through A Infected Syringe
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- How To Treat Seborrheic Dermatitis When You Are Hiv Positive?
- Vomiting And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.