|Theraflu and HIV meds
Mar 3, 2007
| Response from Dr. Henry
There generally would be no problem taking recommended doses of Theraflu with your HIV regimen. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
- How Do I Cure Painful Spots On My Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.